Oldham Podiatry Department
Please note: During the Covid-19 pandemic our priority are the most at risk patients and capacity will be reduced some of our clinics will not be running during this time.
The podiatry service provides a range of podiatric assessments and treatments for problems with the foot and lower limb.
- nail and skin pathologies (this is strictly based on medical need)
- vascular and neurological assessment, a children's clinic
- musculoskeletal assessment and treatment
- drop in clinic for urgent foot problems (for existing podiatry patients only),
- drop in clinics for all Failsworth and Royton registered patients
- advice regarding footcare/footwear/self management
- woundcare management - with specialist input also from our High Risk Foot Team
- provision of training to nursing home staff and carers
- nail surgery
Self-care advice and information
To support you to effectively and confidently manage and understand your condition and look after your feet, we have pulled together a library of resources. These are available on our podiatry landing page and include factsheets, apps, websites and a nail trimming advice video.
8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional