Welcome to Voluntary Services
Due to high levels of applications volunteer recruitment is temporarily closed for Bury, Rochdale and Oldham hospital sites. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Volunteering can help you learn new skills and gain experience. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
Do you want to?
- Help patients/visitors/staff/colleagues
- Make a difference
- Gain confidence
- Try something different
- Enjoy great conversation
- Connect with your local hospital
- Get involved
- Contribute to supporting your hospital through challenging times
- Use your experience and skills in a productive way
- Make new friends, keep active and have fun!
You need to:
- be patient and people focused
- be respectful
- be able to work as a team member
Criteria to Apply
If this sounds like a challenge that you could rise to, you’re aged over 16 and can spare a minimum of 4 hours a week then we would love to hear from you.
Come and join the Team - we look forward to meeting you.
To apply to volunteer, please click on the link below:
Voluntary Services Support Manager NCA/Royal Oldham Hospital
Tel: 0161 656 1518
Volunteer Co-ordinator - Bury
Tel: 0161 778 3686
Volunteer Co-ordinator – Salford Royal
Tel: 0161 206 8942