Corporate Priorities & Values
Our Corporate Priorities for 2019/20 are:
- Pursue Quality Improvement to assure safe, reliable and compassionate care.
- Improve care and services through partnership, integration and collaboration
- Deliver the financial plan to assure sustainability
- Support our staff to deliver high performance and continuous improvement
- Deliver Operational Excellence
- Deliver our NCA clinical service strategy and NCA enabling strategies
- Deliver excellence in research and education programmes
Each priority has a number of associated objectives and outcomes which form the framework of the NCA Plan. Each Care Organisation has developed their own annual business plan within this framework to achieve their objectives.
The priorities for each care Organisation can be download below and are available for staff in poster format and displayed across each Care Organisation.
NCA Group Values
Our Values for the Northern Care Alliance NHS Group that binds us all together across our four Care Organisations are:
Patient and People Focus | Accountability | Continuous Improvement | Respect
Our Services will be
Highly Reliable - Delivering high quality services whatever the day of the week or hour of the day through standardising care to the evidence of best practice.
At Scale - Creating benefits through economies of scale which results from a 'shared hospital service' across the Group, and enabling the development of local integrated services closer to home.
Trusted - Providing safe, effective and compassionate services by our people who are highly motivated, well led and believe in the values of the NHS.
Connected - Connecting all parts of the health and social care system so that they deliver better care to people, in their neighbourhood, which meets their needs.
Pioneering - Continuously innovating and improving services, with a particular focus on new digital solutions to improve care and patient experience.
Value for Money - Supporting staff to identify opportunities for productivity and efficiency so that the taxpayer is getting best value.