Pennine Acute Hospitals Staff Bank
NHS Professionals provides a managed temporary staffing service to the Trust and we work in partnership with them to carry out shifts through our Staff Bank.
NHS Professionals is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services and supplies the following staff to The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust:
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Midwives
- Emergency Nurse Practitioners
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Paediatric Nurses
- Theatre Nurses
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Care Support Workers
- Administrative and Clerical workers
- Facilities workers including; Porters, Catering and Laundry staff etc.
NHS Professionals flexible workers are part of the NHS team and enjoy a wider choice of work placements and a route into permanent NHS employment as well as various benefits including;
- Competitive weekly pay
- First choice of available shifts
- Paid annual leave
- Statutory maternity/paternity (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to a pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension'
- NHSP Limited has been granted a closed direction order and is able to offer the NHS Pension to eligible members.
- Free training and development opportunities
Joining the Pennine Acute Hospitals Staff Bank
If you want to join the Pennine Acute Hospitals Staff Bank, you can apply online via the NHS Professionals website www.nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk