Become a Trust Member
Become a Member - Have Your Say
We need our patients, local communities and members of staff to become members of our trust. This will help us to ensure we meet the needs of our patients and local communities we serve.
By becoming a member of the trust you will be able to ‘have your say’ on decisions that will impact on the development of the trust's services. Members will also be entitled to elect and stand for election to the council of governors, and help to shape the long-term future of the trust.
What do members do?
Membership is free and as a member you can:
• Be consulted on plans for future developments to meet the needs of the community
• Elect representatives to serve on the council of governors
• Stand for election to the council of governors
• Help improve services within the hospital and the local health community
• Help to raise funds to improve services in the hospital and the community
• Volunteer in a variety of roles and settings
• Attend health information events
We realise that members will want to be involved in different ways and it is entirely up to you how involved you choose to be, from just receiving our regular newsletter about the trust to standing for election to the Council of Governors.
If you would like to become a Trust member please click on the link below to fill out the membership form.
Foundation Trust membership application form (opens in a new window)
If you have any problems completing the online application form, or have any additional questions, you can also call us on 01706 517302 (ext. 57302), or email us.