Vision and Values
The Trust’s mission statement is a statement of purpose of what our patients can expect from our staff across our hospitals and community services.
“To provide the very best care, for each patient, on every occasion.”
Our mission statement is enshrined within our organisational values.
Our vision is to be:
'A leading provider of joined up healthcare that will support every person who needs our services, whether in or out of hospital to achieve their fullest health potential.'
Our Values guide every action we take. They determine how we work and the promise we make to our patients, their families, the public and each other as colleagues.
WE ARE: Quality Driven, Responsible, Compassionate.
Our Strategic Goals
Our strategic goals:
- To provide excellent care to our patients in our hospitals and community services.
- To work with our partners and local people to build resilient and sustainable local services for the communities we serve.
- To support our staff to provide the best care by developing their skills and nurturing their talent.
- To support ‘values-based’ leadership which role models the behaviours we expect from everyone.
- To achieve high reliability and high performance across all of our services.
- To deliver strong productivity which will assure financial sustainability