Corporate Priorities & Values
Our Corporate Priorities for 2018/19 are:
- Pursue Quality Improvement to assure safe, reliable and compassionate care.
- Improve care and services through integration, collaboration and growth
- Deliver the financial plan to assure sustainability
- Support our staff to deliver high performance and continuous improvement
- Deliver Operational Excellence
- Develop and Implement our Service Development Strategy and the NCA enabling strategies
Each priority has a number of associated objectives and outcomes which form the framework of the NCA Plan. Each Care Organisation has developed their own annual business plan within this framework to achieve their objectives.
The priorities for each care Organisation can be download below and are available for staff in poster format and displayed across each Care Organisation.
NCA Group Values
Our Values for the Northern Care Alliance NHS Group that binds us all together across our four Care Organisations are:
Patient and People Focused | Accountability | Continuous Improvement | Respect
Pennine Improvement Plan - Quality and Safety Improvements
Our Pennine Improvement Plan that was developed and published last year sets out the necessary improvements that are needed so that patients can receive safe, reliable, compassionate and high quality care whatever day of the week, whatever time, and whether in or out of hospital. The improvement actions are themed across six key areas:
- To improve Fragile Services; Urgent Care, Maternity, Paediatrics, Critical care
- To improve Quality; Quality Improvement Strategy, NASS, Improve Safety, Effectiveness, Patient Experience
- To improve Risk & Governance; learn from incidents, complaints, Inquests
- To improve Operations & Performance; patient flow, SAFER model, data quality
- To improve Workforce and Safe Staffing; recruitment & retention, reduce staff sickness absence
- To improve Leadership and Strategic Relations; Site-based leadership; safety walk-rounds, “walk-withs”